(Notification) Candidates can change Exam Centre of UPSC, IAS, CSE and IFoS Examinations, 2021 (यूपीएससी द्वारा आईएएस प्रीलिम्स 2021 परीक्षा केंद्र बदलने की अधिसूचना जारी)
1. The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 [including the Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021] on 10.10.2021 (Sunday) all over India as per the Revised Programme of Examinations/RTs published on 25.06.2021.
2. Keeping in view the large number of candidates of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 [including the Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021] and the fact that the Commission has recently decided to operate four additional Centres at (i) Almora, Uttarakhand, (ii) Srinagar, Uttarakhand, (iii) Nasik, Maharashtra and (iv) Surat, Gujarat for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021, the Commission has now decided to give an opportunity to the applicants of these two examinations to submit their revised choice of Centre. The requests of the candidates for change in their Centres will be considered against the capacity intimated by the Centres for accommodating the candidates.
3. The window of submitting the revised choice of Centres by the candidates will be operational in two phases i.e. 12th-19th July, 2021 (06.00 PM) and 26th-30th July, 2021 (06.00 PM) on the Commission’s website https://upsconline.nic.in. The candidates are advised to visit the website and submit their choices of Centres of the above Examination, if required.
4. The candidates may please note that their requests for change in the Centres will be considered based on the principle of “firstapply-first allot” basis [which is followed in all the Examinations of the Commission and was mentioned in the Examination Notices of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 and Indian Forest Service Examination, 2021] and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen and will not be visible to the candidate. The candidate will then be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones.
5. All the conditions and eligibility mentioned in the EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 04/2021-CSP DATE: 04/03/2021 of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 and the EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 05/2021-IFoS DATE 04/03/2021 of the Indian Forest Service Examination, 2021 will remain unchanged.